Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Amazing find!

I was reading the newspaper at lunch today, "The Mix" section, it had a great article on food blogs! I have always loved finding new and fun recipes. Even though I hardly cook what I find, I love to see them, and imagine enjoying them! Anyway, one of my resolutions this year is to try a new recipe when I find one that I really like! As I was reading this article about food blogs, I came across one that I L-O-V-E-D!! The blog is called: beachbakeaholic.blogspot.com
It's wonderful! Tonight, I am going to try out the butter jam drop cookies! They look very tasty, and very easy. I have not been grocery shopping in a while, but I have all these ingredients on hand, so it should be fun!
Stay tuned to see what they look like, and if they are as good as I am hoping they are!!

1 comment:

  1. mmm hat sounds yummy. I so wished I tried to make new things. ha ha I get too scared to ruin something that looked so yummy when someone else made it. lol cant wait to hear how they turned out

    ReplyDelete